Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fun Times

I'm trying to recall all of the "new" things that Bella has started doing lately. If some of these are repeats, forgive me.

She's expanded her vocabulary to include ta-da, white, and mine. It's rather cute most of the time, but as you can imagine "mine" gets old quick. We're working on "baby." She understands what we mean when we say it, it's just trying to get her to repeat it that's funny.

I've been working with her on patty cake and she's getting really good at. But now she has the "roll it" part confused with us washing our hands. Anytime we apply lotion, soap, hand sanitizer, or rub the cracker crumbs off our hands she repeats the rubbing motion. It's pretty cute. But again she does the same move during patty cake.

And unfortunately her "kisses" have turned into blowing slobbers. When you'd ask for a kiss in the past she'd give the ole open mouth kiss. Now she proceeds to blow slobbers on you. Such a goof.

She's become addicted to chap stick over the past day or two. She's been having the teething snots lately and at night breathes through her mouth. Thus it's created an upper lip that split. So I started applying some of my Burt's Bees chap stick to her lips. Now when she sees me putting my chap stick on she starts smacking her lips and waits for me to put some on her.

That's my goofy child in a nut shell for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.