Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday! {And New Year's Eve}

Happy New Year's Eve to all...but more importantly, Happy Third Birthday to our gorgeous baby big girl.

This morning Bella & I ran off to dance class, where she received a special gift from Ms. Kim. It was a cute handmade photo frame with her name and some cute "dance" embellishments. Inside was a picture I had taken of the two of them at their Halloween party.

After dance class we made a special trip to the local donut shop for Birthday donuts. We scarfed down some donuts and then headed to the park for a while.

BSP_8544_960px
Happy 3rd Birthday Arabella Emma!


BSP_8559_960px
LOVE THESE TWO!!!!
After the park we headed off for a Birthday lunch chosen by the special girl herself. We ended up at Godfathers. {Note to self: Never eat there again, I'm sorry but two MEDIUM pizza's, an order of breadsticks and 4 drinks should NOT cost over $35.00.}


BSP_8573_960px
Watching Mickey cartoons on the iPhone while waiting for our pizza.

Story_960px
Our $36.00 Feast!?!?!?!

The big girl then took a nap and hung out with Mommy until 10:30 when we woke Daddy for work. I then sent her off to bed...It was quite the day.

Happy Birthday to my gorgeous girl. We've enjoyed seeing your personality develop over the past year and we can't wait to see what the next year holds for you. Love your Mommy & Daddy!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better, that meal would be easily $57 here and a medium is the size of a small.
    You have become such an amazing photographer. I love looking at your works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup it does make me feel better! Thank you Casey for the compliment. I'm still working on it and have a ways to go. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.