Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday

BSP_0854

Sigh...Bubba is now two. I'm both happy and sad. I'm happy we've been able to see this little miracle grow into a bright, loving, bubbly little personality. Each day he astounds us with something new that he's learned. Most of all I love his little "lovin's." He's such a kind soul that he loves cuddle up next to you and rub his cheek on yours. It kills me (in a good way).

BSP_0948BW

A week ago we celebrated his birthday in quiet fashion at my parents house. He's beginning to understand how to opens gifts and he thought it was a hoot that we sang to him. Of course, like most little boys, we had to be very careful with the candle around him as his instinct was to grab it. He just lit up, and it melted my heart.

As for the party, we started off by opening gifts.

  BSP_0698

BSP_0717

BSP_0729

We then indulged in yummy cupcakes.

BSP_0847BSP_0848

But not before we sang Happy Birthday.

BSP_0860

BSP_0865

BSP_0876

BSP_0886BSP_0918

BSP_0945

BSP_0954BWBSP_0961BW

BSP_0973BW

And we can't leave without some hugs & kisses. :) Happy Birthday Big Boy!

1 comment:

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.