Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Follow Up

We had our follow up this afternoon. The pediatrician reviewed Evan's chest x-ray and the radiologists diagnosis. The radiologist said that he suspected bacterial upper respiratory infection. However, the pediatrician has a hard time believing that because Evan isn't showing any other symptoms besides the fevers.

He recommends we keep an eye on the fever which is still teetering between 99 and 101 even with back to back doses of tylenol and motrin. Should anything change we'll be back to the doctor or ER. He also suspected that whatever was getting him was in fact bacterial and that the shots they gave him last night helped kick it to the curb. He's showing more signs of acting himself for the most part, aside from the crankiness that comes with the fever.

Also, we briefly discussed his August follow up appointment for speech issues. Since he's adding more and more words daily the pediatrician cleared us from needing the follow up and we were able to cancel that appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.