Arabella, you may laugh at me for sharing this one day, but that's the joy of being your mother.
I begged and pleaded with you while picking out your Barbie. I thought for certain you would go with Cinderella as she's your favorite princess... "CinderBella." No amount of trying or bribing would sway you. I even tried a Cinderella doll and spare dresses, one of which was a poofy gorgeous wedding dress. But you just wouldn't hear of it. You HAD to be the owner of a new "Brave."
You got your wish and today you became the owner of your very first Barbie... Princess Merida.
Funny enough, once we got you home you started exploring your doll while I wasn't watching. I seriously thought you were searching to see if Merida had any undies on. When I discovered your searching, I apparently startled you. Your sheepish response to my "What are you doing?" came as "Looking for her nipples?!?!?!"
Child, you have so much to learn. I love you dearly and pray you never lose that innocence.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.