Monday, July 23, 2012

No Quiet Time Here


Yesterday we ran to Target before our nephew's birthday party. As Adam was unloading the cart I snapped a few shots of the kids in the cart. I have no idea what they were talking about, but are they not the cutest?

Today, while Bella was napping Evan discovered our Leap Frog barnyard toy. The fun of the toy is mixing and matching different animals to see what you come up with. However, Evan doesn't seem to think that they should be mixed. I tried mixing them several times and he corrected me every time saying "No! No! No!" and then he would match one of the halves to the corrected animal. The kid can be such a buzz kill. LOL.

Web_BSP_1589

Web_BSP_1626

It didn't take long, with the noise Evan was putting out, for Sissy to wake up and join in the fun. Evan was adamant that he was big enough and did not need her help with this toy. I was quickly able to distract her with the alphabet toy. I tried to play a game with her to put the letters in correct order. We did pretty good until we got to U. Then she gave up and played model for me. :)

Also for the record, she DOES wear pants... when we leave the house. Otherwise she apparently has decided to boycott them while in the house. So, that's why the majority of my pictures lately have shown her in her undies. She just refuses to put anything on. Ah, kids.

Web_BSP_1629

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.