Sunday, March 24, 2013

4 & 3 Year Pics



Wow, guess it's time to blow the dust off the ole blog eh?

Sadly my laptop gave me fits right after Evan's birthday party in February. And the hard drive is corrupted to the point that it will not come back from the dead. Sadly, I have items that were not backed up on there that are part of a few blog posts I intend to make. Now I'm waiting for Adam's co-worker to recover the data so that I can get the information down. :/

So, now that I have another computer I will share some photographs I've been waiting to edit. Without further adieu...

BSP_1857web
Our Four Year Old

BSP_1859web

BSP_1860web

BSP_1868web

BSP_1872Aweb

BSP_1891web
Our Three Year Old

BSP_1899web

BSP_1897web

BSP_1886web

BSP_1910web

BSP_1915web

*These were taken February 20, 2013 - These also happen to be their Easter outfits. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.