Saturday, October 12, 2013

Bubba's New Belt

New Lil Champ Belt

A lot of hard work, and some tough love, have lead Evan to receive a new belt. I enjoy seeing him improve, and shake my head a lot when his immaturity shows, but he is three after all. We get a lot of giggles out of the Tiny Champs class, for certain. Now it's time for him to show he can be a leader and strive to do better in class. :)

New Lil Champ Belt
Removal of his first belt.

New Lil Champ Belt
The new belt.

New Lil Champ Belt
Bowing out of class.

New Lil Champ Belt

New Lil Champ Belt
Evan & Chief Instructor, Mr. Siley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.