Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Morning 2013

Christmas Morning 2013

It's amazing to see how much the kids have grown this past year. They have both grown in size, educationally as well as emotionally.

Christmas 2012
Christmas Morning 2012

Christmas Morning 2013
Scoping out their stockings and gifts left by Santa

Christmas Morning 2013 Christmas Morning 2013

Santa left wooden toy projects for them as well as a lot of games for family game night!

Christmas Morning 2013 Christmas Morning 2013

Christmas Morning 2013

Christmas Morning 2013
They stopped for two seconds to pose with Daddy.

Christmas Morning 2013 Christmas Morning 2013
New hats all around! I had Sissy's hat made by a local crafter (Wise Owl Creations). And Bubba received a reversible "Enja Turtle" hat.

Christmas Morning 2013
She wasn't thrilled about a box of Ziploc bags...until Daddy opened the box for her.
Christmas Morning 2013

Christmas Morning 2013
He's in love with his new talking Mike toy.

Christmas Morning 2013

At the end of the morning the kid were thrilled with what they received, but the looks on their faces as they open each gift is what I will remember most. Emotionally excited, honestly thrilled, overjoyed, they just melted my heart. It's the moments we spend together that matter more than any of the gifts they found under the tree.

Christmas Morning 2013


P.s. Stay tuned for MORE Christmas photos the next few days. It's going to take me a bit. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.