On Evan's Birthday (2.2.13) we followed tradition and went to the toy store. For what seems like forever, he has been talking about getting an Umicar for his birthday. Randomly he would bring it up. So apparently he was dead set on finding and buying and Umicar. We walked through aisles of toys and no matter what we showed him he wanted an Umicar. Finally I asked an associate for help finding one and was pointed in the right direction. And just like that he was ready to leave the store, Umicar, Millie, Geo and Bot in hand.

For his lunch, he chose Applebees...and yes the new Umicar had to attend as well.


The employees gathered to sing happy birthday and Evan quickly dove under the table, started screeching "STOP SINGING" and when they left I pulled him up and he was crying. I guess he isn't a big fan of being the center of attention.
![]() |
| This ice cream is great! |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.