Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lord, Forgive Me

Lord, I ask for your forgiveness, but we couldn't help ourselves.

Adam and I are huge fans of Rodney Carrington. If you don't know who he is, he's an awesome comedian. So out of the blue today we started up with "Titties N Beer." So now, our gorgeous little daughter is running around saying "Ti-Tees....Beeeeeer." Yeah, I'm gonna go hang my head in shame, while doing so I'm really trying to hide my giggles. Mommy & Daddy FAIL.

1 comment:

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.