Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Visiting Papa and Mo-ma

Yesterday we ended up taking a trip to my parents, but before we made it there we stopped at my Uncle's place so Arabella could see the animals there. They have a little bit of everything including chickens, goats, ponies, and a horse.

Papa and his little girl.


She wasn't going to touch the goats at all.


Silly girl.


This little guy was so cute.

Another friend of the family, Jon Williams, happened to be at my Uncle's house and he's the resident baby sniffer. ;) He loves to sniff the life out of babies, I guess it keeps him young.

So after our brief visit we went to my parents and Arabella finally decided to try to say Grandma's name, but instead it she called her Mo-ma. So only time will tell if Grandma becomes Mo-ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.