Friday, January 20, 2012

3rd Birthday Celebration

Back on January 2nd we had a small gathering at my parents house for Bella for her 3rd birthday. We kept it low-key and simple. Just an ice cream cake and some candles gathered with close family. There's quite a few pics for one post, so let's get started:

BSP_8657_960px
Riding her new Rody she received for her birthday.


BSP_8728_960px
She picked out her own cake from Baskin Robins
BSP_8733_960px
Checking out the cake.
BSP_8741_960px
Is it cake time yet?
BSP_8744_960px
Come on!
BSP_8746_960px

BSP_8747_960px
Is everybody singing? I am!
BSP_8752_960px

BSP_8754_960px

BSP_8758_960px
I did it!
BSP_8769_960px
Officially Three...going on fifteen. :)
We love you baby girl!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.