Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tackle Him If You Can

BSP_9372_960px

As part of my 365 project I have to pick up my camera every day and I post those pictures HERE. Today was very gloomy and I waited until after Evan was up from his nap to even think about snapping anything. Lucky for me, not too long ago, Adam bought me a speedlite (flash) and a small softbox that attaches to it! So I generally shoot natural light photography for several reasons, but being that it is winter I need another form of light to work with. Enter my pretty speedlite... I must say I'm impressed with how these two pictures turned out considering I know nothing of flash photography.

So, as you may know Evan does not sit still for more than 3 seconds at a time. And my primary lens is a 50mm which makes for very tight fitting in our small home (aka you have to get back quite a ways in order to get everything in the picture). So I had to literally tackle him to the ground and tickle him to get a picture of him....While I love the bottom picture because it's such a natural laugh, my lens failed me in allowing me to get all of his face in the frame. Oh well, it's still an amazing picture of his gorgeous personality!

Bubba giggles

Now following the pictures, sorry for the TMI, Bubba started having rear end problems. Needless to say no amount of protection has helped his raw hiney. So after a couple of bad diapers I put him in the bath tub for the second time tonight. Only this time Sissy was awake from her nap and decided to spectate. She asked what was wrong with Bubba and I said "Bubba has a case of baboon butt." To which her response was "Awe, poor Bubba. I kiss Bubba's butt." Ah yes...something to black male her with in the future!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.