Our little girl, isn't so little after all. On September 30th, she turned nine months old. Since eight months old she's gained several new teeth, grown taller and smarter.She knows when she's in the wrong and thinks that as long as Mommy or Daddy aren't looking, it's okay to go ahead with the mischief. She's eating more table food with us, but I'm still particular as to what she gets. And I suppose she really didn't eat those french fries from Wendy's the other day. She's becoming more and more independent. Before I know it we'll have to begin calling her a toddler. She's really good at balancing, but has yet to just stand up with out pulling up on something yet. I miss that tiny little baby that I could hold and wouldn't move. Where did the time go?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.