Thursday, October 22, 2009

Abby's coming...

So Ms. Abigail Rae will be here some time tomorrow. My sister has to be at the hospital by 6:00am to be induced. So, since we live five minutes from the hospital, Brooklyn is staying with us tonight. After Bella woke up from her nap this afternoon we decided to get the two in some pictures together before heading out the door.

I cannot believe how cute they are together. Brooklyn would giggle and the Bella would giggle at her because she was giggling.
In our quest to get them to stand next to one another, Bella didn't want to cooperate. So, we had to entice her with her lady bug hair brush.

I still cannot believe how big my little girl is. Brooklyn just turned 4 at the end of September and she's not exactly short. Bella will be 10 months very shortly. So this somewhat proves, or at least gives a better picture, of how big she really is. You can't really tell by looking at pictures of her alone.

This one was one of my favorites. They look like they're having some private conversation. Truthfully Brooklyn was giggling at Bella.

And to finish the night off... Tonight was the first time I tried to pull Bella's hair up. It worked and she didn't get called a boy once tonight while we were out shopping.

Oh and on a side note, we went to Babies R Us and thankfully Brooklyn was willing to help us test out tandem strollers. We really found an awesome stroller that both of us agree on, that's lightweight, and has four different seating positions. Score. Problem, it costs over $200 dollars. Time to save up I guess.

1 comment:

  1. She looks like she's using the brush as a microphone and just BELTING out a great song :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.