Tonight while we were out for our walk it was very cloudy. Eventually the sun peaked out and there were gorgeous fluffy orange clouds in the distance. There were white "polka dot" clouds overhead as she pointed them out to me. In between the orange clouds and polka dot clouds were white fluffy clouds.
We were nearly home when Arabella looked up and pointed to the white fluffy clouds and said "Look, it's heaven." I nearly started bawling on the spot. Where did she get that from? I know we've mentioned heaven before, but it's not like it's an every day occurrence. It made my heart very happy to hear those words coming out of her mouth. I'm also very happy that for whatever reason I decided to make both kids face me on tonight's walk and I was able to see her face light up as she pointed out heaven to me. *warm fuzzies*

awwwwww :)
ReplyDelete