Before nap time Arabella "played" with me and let me take some okay photos using the light from the sliding door. Shortly after these pictures were taken we put the kids down for a nap. Suffice to say neither were ready to sleep.
Probably an hour after they were put down I hear bizarre singing from Arabella's room. I knew she was up to something. I open the door and she's hiding under her comforter. I give her a warning and she slowly emerges...crayon in hand. I flip the light on and oh my word, I turned around and walked out of the room to find Adam. I was on the edge.
Our dear daughter decided to color ALL OVER HER BED and a few marks on the wall. The head board, the side rails, the safety rail, her PILLOW, her monkey show and of course...on Tad. I was livid. So I sent Adam after a magic eraser and we proceeded to clean off all of the markings we could find.
After that I sternly told her it was nap time, if I heard another peep she was getting a spanking. And that was that. She took a nice long nap. Unfortunately, she still woke up crabby. :/ We fought over her snack. She wanted a smoothie, I pulled some smoothie sticks out of the freezer and began to unthaw them. She had a melt down while it was unthawing. Then because it wasn't fully thawed she "couldn't do it," aka, she couldn't get anything up the straw. Over and over and over..."Mommy fix it." The girl had no patience. Finally I warmed it enough, while fixing dinner, that she was fully satisfied.
I just want to know why she can't be as cute and funny as she was for her pictures??? [Don't answer that...I already know the answer. :) ]

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.