Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dance BBQ

We are super proud of Arabella. She has made a lot of progress this year in dance. It has been perfect for her OCD and ability to remember everything. {Seriously she has the brain of an elephant. She remembers things you wouldn't think she would have been old enough to remember.} 

Tonight The Studio held their BBQ at a local park which has an outdoor stage. It gives the kiddos practice on a stage and in front of an audience without a lot of pressure. I must say it was fun, and I was surprised Bubba did as well as he did considering I forced him to stay in the stroller which he has officially outgrown (holy cow, run on sentence much?).

2013 Dance BBQ

2013 Dance BBQ

2013 Dance BBQ

2013 Dance BBQ
I'm pretty sure this is one of the reasons she won the "Volcano Award"

2013 Dance BBQ

2013 Dance BBQ

2013 Dance BBQ
The Volcano Award - She always performs with lots of explosion.

2013 Dance BBQ
I am super proud of her for this award. She received a special Tap Dance award and only 6 were awarded to the entire studio, which consists of over 200 students. Way to go Baby Girl!!!

Only one dress rehearsal until the Recital. Way to go Baby Girl. Mommy & Daddy are so proud of you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.