Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Boo Boos & Bunnies

Picture Purge {iPhoneography}

June 27, 2013

As punishment for hitting Bubba in the throat, she was sent to her room. She was throwing a fit of course, and a few minutes later returned wailing. Once I calmed her down I asked what happened... She apparently was bouncing (read: throwing a fit on) the bed and her eye met her knee. :P Karma little girl, sorry.

 photo IMG_6106_zps2401995c.jpg

 photo IMG_6105_zpsc5be4bfc.jpg

 photo IMG_6104_zps0339802d.jpg

July 2, 2013

For some reason, Daddy accidentally left the gate open to the yard so I went to close it and noticed a rabbit sitting there. Even more odd, she didn't run from me so I knew something was up. I immediately grabbed the kids and we went to investigate. Low and belhold, Mama birthed 4 babies in the slope of our yard.

 photo IMG_6250_zps2764c7cf.jpg

 photo IMG_6251_zps87893da0.jpg

 photo IMG_6252_zpsa43f797f.jpg

 photo IMG_6253_zpsc4bf2c22.jpg

 photo IMG_6254_zps5ceaf56b.jpg

 photo IMG_6255_zpsc200dc46.jpg

 photo IMG_6257_zps2861107a.jpg
Mama finally ran to the neighbors yard.

 photo IMG_6260_zps942aab77.jpg

 photo IMG_6261_zps0ccdda30.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.