Sunday, July 14, 2013

Super Heroes

Picture Purge {iPhoneography}

June 23, 2013

He had some craft time and the kids colored their own super hero capes.

 photo IMG_5846_zps8e57cc86.jpg

 photo IMG_5847_zps06b595de.jpg

 photo IMG_5849_zps7e2cc0ed.jpg

 photo IMG_5850_zps0f92d8fa.jpg

 photo IMG_5852_zps2e1b5509.jpg

 photo IMG_5858_zpsa4d0a4f3.jpg

 photo IMG_5859_zps284bdc90.jpg
Super Bubba

 photo IMG_5861_zpsc89a0d28.jpg

 photo IMG_5862_zps8b4b2991.jpg
Super Princess

 photo IMG_5863_zpsbf37ebab.jpg

 photo IMG_5864_zps0069bae2.jpg

 photo IMG_5865_zps7754d864.jpg

 photo IMG_5866_zpsf1e526a1.jpg

1 comment:

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.