Friday, July 12, 2013

Random Summer Fun

Picture Purge {iPhoneography}

June 15, 2013

 photo IMG_0041_zps4ac950e9.jpg

 photo IMG_0038_zps8f3f33af.jpg

A Flexin' Family

June 16, 2013

Fun with Friends

 photo IMG_0056_zps98f04f6b.jpg

 photo IMG_0052_zpsafc3627c.jpg

 photo IMG_0053_zps3d16d4f0.jpg

 photo IMG_0054_zpsb728f56f.jpg

 photo IMG_0057_zps51f5ab7c.jpg

 photo IMG_0058_zpsc634f72c.jpg

 photo IMG_0059_zpse1a33fac.jpg

 photo IMG_0060_zps94131b1f.jpg

x

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.