Wednesday, August 3, 2011

18 months


Where did time go? Alas my little man is a year and a half old, as of yesterday. Weight and height wise, he's about the same as two months ago. 34 inches tall and 25 pounds 8 ounces. Milestone wise, he's doing great. We're getting a bunch of signs from him as well as hugs, kisses, good bye waves, high fives, and shaking his head no when he doesn't want something. He's also very proficient in throwing tantrums and managing to throw his head backwards into my face. He's getting very good with utensils and he despises any form of help while attempting to eat. He loves to put toys into other toys and make things "nest." We still can't get him to stack blocks. *head roll* He'd much rather watch us stack them and then destroy them, must be a boy thing? He's really beginning to get into books and he attempts to "read" but that usually ends in him destroying the spines, so he's still under a careful eye around books. He's also a fabulous climber and he loves the bouncing Tigger, finally. Sadly we have to cage him for the aforementioned reasons when we can't be in the room with him. I truly believe we may have a broken bone before his fifth birthday if he keeps climbing and falling off the couch. Right now I can't think of much more as my day has been horrid and filled with fevers and puking. The kids that is, not me, I've just been the puke-cleaner-upper. :/

Anyways, Happy Half Birthday Evan. You're growing into quite the little person with a full, vibrant and active personality!!! We love you baby.

WOW!!! Veggie Alfredo??? For me?
I promise I cut the noodles in half before boiling them...guess they needed to be shorter?

Last food pic. ;)
He loves bouncing.
See Mama, I can get off by myself!
He's trying to nest Sissy's cup in one another, but it's difficult with those darn handles.
Veggin' out. I really wish he'd hold still for pictures, but I guess I can't complain right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.