Recently I went to visit my good friend Heather. I drove to take some maternity pictures (another post forthcoming) for her Sunday but my trip served a couple of purposes. Part of my trip was to take her some gifts that I made on behalf of our December Mama's group. She was super excited to see all the girly pretties we hooked her up with. Enjoy!
![]() |
| White Sparkle Tutu Dress, with matching headband and two interchangeable handmade silk and tulle roses. |
![]() |
| Light Pink headband with three interchangeable Little Lady Daises in Black, Pink, and Purple. Four Curly Ostrich Poofs and one Marabou Poof. |
![]() |
| Custom designed and personalized Bottle Cap Bow. |
![]() |
| Custom designed and personalized Bottle Cap Bow. |
![]() |
| Monogramed Ribbon Bow and Four Bling Clippies in White, Blues, and Browns. |
I cannot wait to see Little Miss in her cute little hair accessories. I might even have to plan a trip to visit after she's born to get some pictures of her in her tutu dress. :D





You are very talented AND such a good friend! These are beautiful. :)
ReplyDeleteMax's grammy