Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tutu Cute



I've been making tutu's for a while now, but I decided to venture into tutu dresses. :) So of course I had take Arabella out and get some pictures of my latest creation. The skirt is permanently attached to the top, and measures approximately 12" in length. They fit infants up to 3T. The flower embellishment is also removable and doubles as a hair clip. I loved how these turned out and hope you do to.


2 comments:

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.