Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lil Champs

After months of asking, we were finally able to make her dream come true. Last year as Bubba started Tiny Champs, Sissy was winding down on her second season of dance. The times interfered, which is why we waited to start Bubba. Now that we have this years dance schedule we were able to get her into a karate class. Not just any class, the Chief Instructor placed her in the 5-7 year old Lil Champs, rather than the 3-4 year old Tiny Champs with Bubba. She has already had two years of structure in dance classes and he felt that with her maturity she can handle the age difference.

Her face lit up the minute she hit the mat. I didn't get any pictures of her by herself, but I will most certainly this Wednesday as she earns her first belt!

Lil Champs Aug 2013

Lil Champs Aug 2013
Helping Ms. Davis demo for the class

Lil Champs Aug 2013

Lil Champs Aug 2013

Lil Champs Aug 2013
She had the most graceful high kick in class... not sure where that came from? (Thanks Ms. Kim.)
She is really excited to continue Karate... now if dance would only start. I'm not sure how many more times I can hear "When is my stage?" or "When can I have my dance class?" Not much longer my dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.