Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Meet The Teacher

Meet The Teacher

Another step closer to seeing my baby become a big girl. Last night was Meet The Teacher night. After the ginormous stack of paperwork we had to fill out on the spot (we also brought a huge stack that we filled out at home) the children were left in the classroom with the assistant so they could get to know one another. The parents traveled to the lunchroom to discuss important matters like tuition, holidays, and essentials.

Meet The Teacher

After our meeting we returned to the classroom to find Arabella at the craft table all by herself. She was practicing with scissors. (I'm a bad Mommy and never let her try at home.) As you can see she needed a little guidance and Daddy assisted.

Meet The Teacher

Meet The Teacher

After a few moments Ms. Ky, her teaching assistant, approached us and let us know she did not leave the table the entire time we were gone. I have mixed feelings about this, as it means she didn't attempt to socialize on her own nor approach any of the other students. Ms. Ky did say that when the other students came to the table Arabella exhibited leadership skills. They would approach the table and she would instruct them on what they were to do at the craft table. Silly kid!

Meet The Teacher

Meet The Teacher

It's hard to believe our little girl is one step closer to "big kid school." I love my little monkey to death and cannot fathom that she's now old enough to attend school. ;)

Meet The Teacher

Not much longer and she'll be graduating high school. :P

1 comment:

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.