Sunday, May 3, 2015

Flower Children & Self Portrait

As some may know I participate in a 365 day challenge. My goal was to get back to my love, my camera, and capture more family memories. In order to do this effectively I need to practice, hence the photo a day challenge. Today's prompt is "With Flowers." It is meant as a self portrait challenge and to force the photographer out in front of the camera as we tend to shy away and hide behind the lens.

Self Portrait

I set up shop with my two very eager helpers and we went to work. I fumbled around until I figured out a few poses and I had Arabella helping me by looking through the view finder with my camera on the tripod, and she made sure I was in frame, to the best of her abilities. Then I used my remote to snap off more than enough rounds. In the end I wound up with several photos I really liked. We of course had to get the helpers in on the photos too. ;)

Flower Girl

Flower Child

123 | 365 With Flowers
Day 123 | 365 With Flowers


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.