Sunday, September 27, 2009

9 Month Pictures ~ Early

Today was my Uncle's wedding. After the wedding I decided to go ahead and take Bella's 9 month pictures while there was still day light and while she still had a dress on. She won't be 9 months until Wednesday, but that's okay. I'm pretty sure she's not going to change much in three days. Enjoy!

Her first time on the grass
Asking us what the green stuff is
Not sure if she should touch it
Our neighbor was trimming, so we had issues getting her attention from this point forward.
I just think she looks cute here
She was squawking at Daddy
She just looks so precious holding his hand
Her and the tongue
Not sure what to think of the neighbor
These were at the wedding reception.

Here she is with her Great Grandpa Woods.
Here she is with Great Grandma Woods.

If you'd like to see more of her 9 month photographs, and different edit versions I've done you can check out my Facebook album.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures - love the dress- bella is so cute! I think the first one is my favorite

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.