We didn't do a whole lot today. Bella of course, woke us up early, well she was up playing in our crib and I'm pretty sure Adam & I were playing a game of who can fake being asleep the longest. Mommy won! But the minute he brought her to our bed I was awake. It's hard to pretend you're asleep when your daughter is trying to suck on your nose. So we stayed up until her nap time at 11:30 am. I laid down with her, got her to sleep and then Adam put her in her crib. Around one o'clock I was awaken with a plate of hot breakfast food, in bed. Yummy! It was so nice. Then the baby decided her nap was over too. So we got back up to play some more. Bella and Daddy found it was fun to play under her bouncer.
Then I tried to get some more pictures of her standing on her own and as usual she just wanted to eat the camera once she caught me trying to take pictures.
For some reason she was in an extremely happy and playful mood today and was quite the ham for the camera. It made for a great afternoon.
When I took the picture below I was hoping to capture her letting go, but again, no such luck.
Adam managed to capture some rare pictures of Bella and me playing together. Mommy isn't always camera ready (as you can see) and so I try not to get my picture taken too much. This needs to change. One day she'll ask where the pictures of me and her are and I won't have any.
Tonight for dinner the poor baby was so worn out she could barely keep her eyes open. She had her first taste of Chicken Sticks. They stink to high heaven, look and feel disgusting but she ate them up. Not one of them ended up in her highchair or on the floor. Her other first was Mango. She nearly ate the whole container before I caught Adam and told her she had had enough. So then she finished up with another teething biscuit, took a bath, and hit the sack. I'd say it's been a quite night, but she's already fussed twice. Once an hour does not make for a fun night. Let's hope she doesn't do it anymore tonight.


All of a sudden she looks so old! Isn't it frustrating trying to get a picture? Max has the same problem as Bella! LOL
ReplyDelete