Wednesday, December 30, 2009

34 Weeks

We had another short but sweet appointment today. I gained a mess of weight, that I am not happy about, but the doctor isn't concerned. My blood pressure is great and the baby's heart rate was around 140. I'm two days away from 34 weeks, but measuring at 36 weeks. Not sure if it's holiday treat related, a certain little boy is going to make an early appearance, or if he's just going to be a big boy. Either way she wants me to watch my Braxton Hicks a little more closely and if they are too close together call, because it may not be painful, but they want to make sure he doesn't come too early. And I've had several painful contractions but they haven't been regular at all (except that one time & we think it was due to dehydration), but I still need to watch it. You know the drill: don't over do it, take breaks, lay down, relax, drink plenty of water, the whole 9 yards. In two weeks we'll be back to the doctor and after that we're ready to start our every week appointments until he arrives!

Now to finish (or start) his room and get all of my affairs in order!

1 comment:

  1. Just 3 weeks until I'll start sending you a boat load of labor dust! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.