Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Little Snow Monkey

As I stated in a previous post, we now have tooth number nine. Yay for new teeth. Boo for those teeth that are still holding out on us.


With it being so frigid lately we take dressing Bella up seriously when we attempt to go anywhere. Of course I had Daddy grab the camera and capture her all bundled up for the first time. She's covered head to toe with her snow suit, fluffy coat, and her signature monkey hat. Isn't she just a doll?

She decided that she needed to give Mommy (and brother) a hug.



I'm not a fan of photos of myself, but Daddy had to get some with me, my girl, and our soon-to-arrive little man.


And of course you can't end a short photo shoot without some kisses for Mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.