Merry Christmas Arabella!

I woke up at the bright and sunny hour of 9:00am. After a quick diaper change I made my way to the top of the stairs. Of course I can't go down them by myself so I had to wait for Daddy to bring me down to see what treasures Santa may have left behind.

Finally Daddy took me to see a stocking full of goodies, just waiting for me.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to touch it, so of course I turned to ask Mommy and Daddy. They said go for it. I just had to double check because I always get told to stay away from the fireplace, but on this morning they said it was okay.

Oh my goodness, I could not believe it. I had a stocking full of goodies. There was a bouncy ball, a couple of books, a new teething necklace and my favorite linky-dos. I would have been happy if that's all there was this morning. Really, I didn't need anything more and I absolutely refused to give up my new toys. But Mommy & Daddy promised me that there were more goodies to be had if I turned over the stocking to them.

Poutingly I gave it up and then the real fun started. I tried to eat the bows that Mommy had put on the boxes, so daddy stuck one to my head for fun. I got this really cool play tent and tunnel. Mommy set it up for me but I'm not sure I like it just yet. It seems a bit confined perhaps? I'd rather just walk and jump on the box. It's way more fun than the toys that came in it.

What's this? More goodies for me? I just don't believe it. What did I do to deserve such pretty things?

A new dress? Really? Isn't it just so me? I can't wait for the weather to warm so I can wear it.

One of my new obsessions is this awesome bead toy. I can sit here all day and slide the beads back and forth and never get bored.

Just when you think the best toys have been had, out comes another one. This activity cube is a lot of fun. It has beads to slide too, but the phone on one side is the most fun.

As you may have noticed I also received the alphabet. I love making the doggy sing the alphabet to me. I just need to be a bit older to play with it on my own. Mommy doesn't like chasing down missing letter, you know? I received a few toys and some great new clothes. What a way to spend my Christmas morning, knowing I am loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.