Well, thanks to the wonders of technology and primarily Facebook, I have been able to keep in touch with some really good friends from high school, re-connect with others and make new friends as well. I have found several of my Mommy friends have tons of good advice, all of which I cherish. They will never know how much help they are to an adult-conversation-deprived Mama. That being said, with all the ranting of my current doctor's office and the lab screw-ups I sent out a call for doctor recommendations. I received several from trusted sources and in the end, Adam & I made a decision to go for it. Thanks to a special woman, she knows who she is, we will be seeing a new doctor next week for Evan's one month well baby visit. I'm a little nervous, but mainly excited. This new doctor sounds like he's right up our ally and in line with a lot of the things Adam & I have been looking for. Depending on how things go Adam is even considering switching doctors, although he rarely sees them. I'm just glad that I was finally able to "take the jump" and switch. My December Mamas have been listening to my drama since Arabella was born, and all agreed we needed to switch. It seemed no matter what I tried I could never get a new office to return my phone calls. But I truly think we'll be happy with our decision to leave our old office behind. I was informed when making our appointment today that the old doctor's office charges the patient to send your medical records to another doctors office. Talk about crappy customer service. Again, we are very thankful to our friend for setting us up with this new doctor! Here's to a brand new start.


good luck! I hope it works out well
ReplyDelete