Thursday, February 25, 2010

It all started with a zipper

Yesterday after getting out of bed, from feeding Evan, I headed to Evan's room to change his diaper. As I approached the door I turned to look at Arabella. She had been hanging out in her PNP watching cartoons. I had to do a double take....She figured out how to unbutton and unzip her pajamas. She'd been working on unzipping her coat so I knew it was only a matter of time. Heaven help us, soon enough she'll be stripping and running through the house.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.