Also over the past week she's started to say "ah" after she takes a drink. She does it and it sounds so hilarious. We don't do this, so we're not sure where she picked it up, but she definitely acts like her drink is the most refreshing thing under the sun.
Tonight while we were sitting down watching t.v. as a family she decided to get on her Gator on her knees as she's always done. Unfortunately she ended up taking a head dive into the fence in front of the t.v. She wasn't hurt, just scared. I think Mommy & Daddy were more scared than she was.
She's also muscled open the safety gate that keeps her locked in the living room more times than we can count. After taking Evan to the hospital for his lab work Friday I stuck her in there so I could get Evan from the garage. I came up the stairs just as she was pushing it open. Another fabulous safety FAIL.
Yesterday she figured out how to climb up on the couch. In the past I would put things she wasn't supposed to have on the back of the couch to keep them away. Now she climbs right up and starts grabbing stuff. So now I get to find a new hiding spot for the remote and box of tissues. My biggest fear with this new found stunt is that she doesn't realize she can fall off the couch and hurt herself. She tries to walk on it like it is the floor. She nearly took a head dive off the end while I was trying to get her to sit on her butt. Right now it's looking like we can no longer leave her alone in the living room while we cook in the kitchen. She's just too brave for us these days.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.