Monday, March 29, 2010

Fun at the Park

Arabella was finally able to enjoy the park this evening and amazingly we had it to ourselves. I took a ton of pictures, but she was on the move so I rarely got any face shots. Enjoy!

She's obsessed with sticking her finger in holes, any kind, doesn't matter really.

Her "cheese" face.

She loves the bouncer at the park. At first she wasn't sure but she finally figured out how to get it going. Daddy had a heck of a time getting her off of it.


One brave little girl.

Some dogs caught her attention, but I love how her blue eyes stand out.

This is how you get back up the slide, right?

Screaming for joy.

This was the beginning of the end. She was happy climbing her way up until she face planted. She ended up with a slight fat lip and a small cut on her gum where her teeth met them.

All better now that Daddy has her.


1 comment:

  1. those are all great pictures! The last one is sooo sad though.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.