
They say all it takes is one tube and you're hooked. This must truly be the case as today Arabella ate her first tube of
chapstick. She's been obsessed with it since I started putting it on her lips. I did it to protect and heal them while she was teething and causing her lips to crack. Ever since then if she saw a tube nearby she had to have some applied. It was a cute thing. Then she started trying to steal my tube off of my nightstand by the bed. I use it frequently during the night since my lips tend to dry out while sleeping. I don't know how many times I've smacked her hands, told her no, and chased her down when she was able to get it. I've even tried remembering to put it up on the dresser during the day so she wouldn't have access. Today was not my day.
I was nursing Evan on the bed and after we finished I went to lay him in the bassinet. I walked around it only to find her on the floor, watching Wonder Pets, and digging out chapstick from the tube. Yes, she nearly ate an entire brand new tube of chapstick. I sniffed to see if she had smeared it on her hands only or actually ate it and yes she had minty fresh breath. Fabulous!
I should know by now, quiet kid = trouble.
that's too funny. I have to keep chapstick out of Grayson's sight.
ReplyDelete