26.8 pounds
33 inches
Sniff, sniff...another month has gone by. The only advancements I can think of right now is her ability to sign in phrases. She's doing very well with please and thank you. Although I have to ask her for thank you most of the time. But she's beginning to ask for "milk please" or "more please." It's a vast improvement over the whining and tantrums because we don't know what she wants. I've tried to teach her the correct sign for "help" but instead she is sticking with the original version our ped showed us (which was incorrect). But at least I know she's asking for help. She's going to be chatting us up any day now. She's added water, pop, hi, bye, night night and several other words. Sniff, sniff she's beginning to leave the toddler phase I'm afraid and turning into a "kid", sniff, sniff.
This is what happens when you refuse to bathe your child in the kitchen sink. ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.