Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Little Mermaid

Arabella decided to dress herself this evening after a diaper change. She absolutely refused to let me help her put her pants back on. So, just for that, I present: The Little Mermaid.




Mermaid!




Okay, I can't get it Mommy....

So, as you may have noticed the floor was a mess. Arabella decided to rip up some paper and play with one of Daddy's Dr. Pepper bottles, because they are way cooler than any toy. So, forgive the mess, I know those with kids understand. Secondly, she had to watch her cartoons nearly the entire time she tried this. You may note that the majority of the pictures she is facing the t.v. Ah, multitasking. She'll get it eventually I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.