I'm still not feeling well and it all started last Thursday. So before I forget here are some things I want to get down.
Last week Evan went for his 4 month check up. He got his shots and came in at 16 pounds 13 ounces, 28 inches long, and 17 inch head circumference. He did great, Arabella not so much, it was a rather long wait and she wasn't happy about that.
As for Arabella she's been ill lately too. I'm assuming this is where I caught my cold. In fun news she's taken to saying "wee" every time we take a corner. It's something that Daddy did when he took her for a ride in the truck and ever since then she does it on every corner. She can be such a hoot. Which reminds me, yesterday I had Evan in the swing and she went over to him and pushed the swing while saying wee. She did this repeatedly and thought it funny.
Well, E-man is yelling so I guess I don't have time to write much more. Stay tuned for pics from our trip to Iowa this weekend and You Capture, later this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.