Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What a Crazy Day

I swear these kids are in on it together. They are both out to get me. Arabella threw a fit at dinner because I refused to let her chug juice. This after being a major pill all day. So I spanked her and put her to bed early. (Yes, I'm that kinda mom.) Now I'm listening to her bark from her crib. Evan hasn't slept all.day.long. He'll fall asleep on the boob and the minute you try to lay him down he screams as if you're leaving him forever. I don't know if it's anxiety or he's just going through another growth spurt...I don't know.

On a side note, I so wished I had had my camera this afternoon. Arabella has been watching Nick Jr. for quite some time. A lot of the shows these days ask for your participation in what ever it is that they are doing. Finally today she actually tried to participate in Yo Gabba Gabba. Now I'm not a huge fan of the show only because I've watched a zillion hours of it. They were doing the D.J. Lance dance where they point to their knees, feet, and clap then say bitty-bitty-beep-beep. It was the most adorable thing ever. She smacked her knees and clapped while saying bitty-bitty-beep-beep. Never in my life have I seen anything so cute. So I'm not sure that's enough to make up for her atrocious behaviour today but it sure helps take the edge off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.