What is Swagbucks? Swagbucks are digital dollars, you collect these dollars and trade them in for gift cards and even cash. I signed up less than a month ago and I have already claimed 5 $5.00 Amazon gift cards and am on my way to collecting enough to snag a $50.00 gift card, yes I did say $50.00. That's cash in my pocket for doing next to nothing. There is a plethora of ways to gain swagbucks.
First things first!
You need to use this link to sign up:
Just for signing up you get 30 FREE swagbucks off the bat. Even better The Swag Guy is offering and additional 20 SWAGBUCKS for signing up by Friday, June 25th at 11:59pm PDT. All you have to do to get your additional 20 swagbucks is add SweetTweeting in the gimme box on your homepage. And since you're new I'll show you where that is at.
**Click to see a larger image**
Like I said, there are a ton of ways to gather up your swagbucks from swagcodes, to searching, to surveys and completing tasks and even tweeting. So if you ever have a question, feel free to ask. Also there's a great source for figuring out how swagcodes work. Adam at Tattoo Astronomy breaks down where the expired codes were found and has a great way of showing you tips and tricks to gaining your swagbucks.
I might also mention that gaining referrals is an excellent source of swagbucks (shameful plug). For the first 1,000 search points your referrals earn, you get matching points. Sweet way to gain points for doing nothing!
HAPPY SWAGGING!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.