I'm sorry Arabella, I should have done this sooner. But time hasn't been on my side lately. So we're at 22 months now. You haven't really grown much in the past few months, but you're healthy and that's all that matters. You're 33.5" tall and 26 pounds 8 ounces. You're little brother is catching up with you really fast at this rate.
Where to start with your milestones? You are pretty much in line with a 24 month old. You've started singing Twinkle Twinkle little star, and Ring Around the Rosy. You can name all of your body parts and your speech is more an more audible with each day. You've been able to walk down stairs by yourself since 18 months and you know how to open doors. You can also point out tons of objects in your books. You're a lot smarter than given credit for a lot of the time. Oh how your daily chatter has become somewhat amusing. The more words you say the more I am amazed. We love you little girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.