Thursday, November 18, 2010

9 Months

I've gotten horrible at keeping up with our monthly posts. Bad Mommy. So our over active little man is doing well. He is 30.5 inches tall and 20 pounds 15 ounces. The doctors said "Wow, he's going to be a tall boy." And the little piggy eats two to three cartons of food per meal. He's also eating cereal mixed in with his fruit during dinner. Then he munches on Gerber puffs and munchies. He's a piggy. So the doctor figured with his amount of solids and nursing that he would be chunkier than he is. He also helped us determine that the over night nursing is not necessary. I've known for a while, I just haven't had the ability to get him to sleep overnight. Or perhaps I haven't had the strength because I don't have the sleep I need to stay strong enough to make him sleep over night. Either way, tonight we are starting this transition. Adam is on vacation and we have to make it happen.


 As for Evan's milestones he still isn't saying Mama or Dada, but he is working on his "m", "d" and "b" sounds. He's cruising the furniture, standing on his own for short periods of time and trying to walk between the toys. He's also walking back and forth between the sides of the pack n play. He's also all too well with banging toys together.  He's also getting great with at listening to us saying no and then with a smirk, continuing his wrong doing. Like I said before, he's an amazing eater, and he's great with his pincher grab. Goofy thing also likes to stuff the food in his mouth and try to chew with his fingers still in his mouth.

We really need to get on the ball with signing. With Arabella we started when she was six months old, so we're three months behind. I hope with Arabella still signing that it will help him get caught up.

I'm a little sad. My little man is becoming a toddler too fast for my taste. Before I know it will be celebrating his first birthday. Ah, where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.