Prima ballerina? Probably not, but she sure does look cute her in tutu. Problem is getting her to hold still long enough to take a decent picture. Yeah, what am I saying? She's a toddler. And one of her favorite things to do in her tutu is jump. So above, she's preparing to leap off the ground for me.
![]() |
| Click to enlarge |
In other fun news Arabella rolled her eyes at me for the first time. But it wasn't just that. At the time she rolled them she huffed, perfectly, just like a teenager. Then she sat there with the rolled-eyed attitude look on her face. All I did was ask her to take another bite of her dinner. I mean, where did she learn to do this? It's not like she got it from me. It was all I could do to not laugh at her. I know she heard/saw me giggle, cause she got a grin on her face. We're in for some big trouble ahead.
As for her language improvements I need someone to explain something to me. How is it that she cannot *CANNOT* say please properly, BUT she can say dinosaur like it's no big deal. Perfectly. How is that? She also cannot say yogurt. When I break it down yo-gurt, she can say it, but put it together it comes out goo-a-gerta, or something similar. What? How does that happen? There are several simple words she really needs to work on, but she apparently is set on saying complex words first. *shakes head* That's my girl, get the hard stuff out of the way first.
In funny news, we went to the chiropractor tonight and Arabella has been adamant about dragging her baby doll with her everywhere, so of course baby had to come with us. Now she has two dolls, one with clothes on, and one that is naked and has been colored on with crayon. We also gave her a magic bottle yesterday; so here she comes to the door, one doll tucked under both arms, bottle in hand and begins to beg us to grab the baby stroller too. It was sooooo cute. How do you say no to that? Well, when there's limited space in the car you kind of have to. So we told her only one baby was allowed to go. Adam said "pick one, and put the other one back." Then I heard a thud, she of course dropped the clothed baby and brought naked ghetto baby. The baby was a hit at the doctors office.
Well, gotta take care of little man, I'll be back with more tales from Mommyhood at another time.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.