Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chiropractic Care

I've posted about the kids and how chiropractic care works and it still rings true today. Last Friday we went for our monthly visit and it was a special visit for Arabella. Usually Adam or I hold her while she gets an adjustment but she was determined to get up on the table. Dr. Tim was more than happy to oblige. "She's big enough now" he said.

Arabella playing with the table

She got prepared to get on the table. Dr. Tim had to tell her she'd have to wait her turn, but she could still get on the table during her turn.
 

"You okay Dada?"

Finally, it was Arabella's turn. She did really well on the table. Toward the end Mommy had to help her turn her face completely down, but she was a trooper.


"I did good Mama?"
I can't say enough about the wonderful care we receive at McMullen Chiropractic. The staff is amazing and Dr. Tim is the best. I'm also very proud that my babies behave so well while getting adjusted. It makes this Mama's heart melt.

1 comment:

  1. that's awesome. There's no way on god's green earth Abby would lie on that table. WTG Bella. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.