| Max & Bella doing some pre-brunch coloring. |
I realized I never updated about our most recent Mama meet ups. At the end of January we had the pleasure of meeting our PA Mama, Kristen, while she was in town on business. Kimberly arranged the whole thing and then couldn't make it because of her older son's birthday, but we still had fun without it. Heather, Walter, and Max met up with us too.
| I want that crayon! Someone mentioned it looks like he's stroking her cheek. :) |
We had some good food, great conversation and a lot of fun watching Max & Bella interact. The hadn't seen each other in over six months and it seemed as though they'd been life long friends the way they played.
![]() |
| Bumpin Noggins |
Of course before we could leave Kristen had to give her baby gender prediction to Heather for her second child. Kristen is our resident gender predictor with a near 100% accuracy. We have to wait if the ultrasound was wrong on a recent predication. ;)
| The all mighty "Seeing Kristen" predicts it's a girl. |
And of course before we could leave we got together for a group shot. It was a fun time and we cannot wait for Kristen to come back and visit. Perhaps next time we can make it a girls night out.
After brunch we ran across the street to the Oak Park Mall to wander around. We stopped by some kiddie rides, seeing that Evan was asleep in the stroller, we let Arabella jump on in. The jeep was her favorite.
Following out meet up with Kristen and Heather, we had Evan's birthday party. Kimberly and Shane were able to make it. I must say Shane is growing into one handsome little man. The last time Bella and Shane saw each other they were a year old. It's great how they get along so well. Shane wouldn't actually say good bye to B, but she managed to steal a hug before they left.
Stay tuned because I have a feeling that you just may see us December Mamas pop up in the Omaha Zoo this Spring/Summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.