Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Lil Man

One year ago today around 1am I knew this would be the day you would come into our lives. It has been a rollercoaster ride with you and your sister this past year but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I have loved you from the moment you were laid on my chest. I have enjoyed watching you grow and thrive and develop this amazingly happy personality. I have loved watching you interact with your sister and I am certain you two are going to be best friends. Your sister loves you more than anything in this world, and so do your parents. Thank you for choosing us Evan, you have no idea how much you mean to us.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet, sweet boy! and Happy Birth-day to you too Mama, you done good!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.