Monday, February 14, 2011

My Little Valentine's


We had a low key Valentine's Day. It's not like we really celebrate it anyways. This morning we visited the chiropractor (love) and then ran to Zona Rosa to do some sunglasses shopping for the kiddos. Adam is set on buying them glasses with UV protection but the Sun Glass Hut didn't have what we were after and I was not paying $100.00 for these really adorable glittery flowered Ray-Bans for B. I noticed that right across the street was a Children's Place. We scored there! They had their glasses on sale for BOGO. So we paid $4.90 for two pairs of 100% UV protection glasses. Of course they didn't have any that really fit Evan and he won't leave them on anyway. So Arabella got a pair of pink glasses detailed with hearts on the frames and a pair of sand camo glasses (Adam's pick). Then we spent a quiet afternoon at home. I made some yummo Tex-Mex Taco Salad for dinner in which Evan actually ate. Then I put the kids to bed. Sadly I forgot to give Arabella her stickers, gummies and candy necklace I bought her at Target yesterday. Oops, guess I'll do it in the morning. But I enjoyed my afternoon with the babies toddlers and I even got a work out in. Not too shabby of a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love! I enjoy your thoughts on my stories and photographs.


Bella with Zakk Wylde

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
My name is Bobbi. My husband, Adam, and I have been married since September of 2007. We welcomed our daughter, Arabella, on December 31, 2008 and our son, Evan, on February 2, 2010. I'm a stay at home mommy who loves being able to be there for our children. Adam works for a communication company and has been there for ten years now. We are enjoying our time together and our newly expanded family. Things are hectic but all too fun with our Irish twins! I started the blog to keep everyone up to date with our going-ons and to give me a place to blow off steam from time to time. I hope you come back often an take a peek at the pictures I enjoy sharing.